Saturday 2 July 2011

NEW travel kit!!!

Hey everyone it's Annie here and I am going to show you the projects I have made using the fantastic Truly, Madly, Crafty travel kit that is on sale now! It really is full of so many lovely things to add to your pages, cards, mini-books and lots of other things. Here is what I came up with:

First up a card:



I used my own cardstock and a scrap of patterned paper and the little alpha stickers, but the fabulous die cut flower is from the kit, as are the circle and strawberry embellishments and the 'my favourite' die cut too. This was a simple card to put together, but it looks really striking.

Then I made a 12 x 12 layout all about our 'road trip' last year down to Naples, Italy and back again.



On this layout I used my own luggage tag, 1 piece of patterned paper, a small piece of orange cardstock and a scrap of patterned paper. Everything else here is in the kit. I love all the die cut shapes, like the wave and the arrows, the little cars, trees and title are lovely and layered and quite chunky so add some height to the layout. I sneaked in the old fashioned camera too which I loved.

Finally I put together a little mini book, again using photos from our trip last year.


I cut pieces of cardstock to 4 x 6 inches, added some envelopes to store momentos from the trip, punched the pages and held them together with a length of twill and slipped on the metal disk which says discover on it, which was perfect. The front cover uses three die cut embellishments and then I added a title with some alpha stickers to a scrap of blue cardstock.

Each of the inside pages has a photo, some journalling and embellishments that tie in with the subject matter, hopefully, or else they looked pretty!!! Take a look at the rest of the pages below:










I still have lots of little bits left from the kit so plan on using those on some summer pages over the next few weeks. I really suggest you go and get this kit quick before it sells out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this little book, so cute, especially if you go on a trip but don't have too many photos and want to document various places where you went perhaps more than showing lots of "people" pictures.

    ReplyDelete