Monday 25 June 2012

One Word One Technique # 26

Hi everyone
Time for another One Word One Technique project.

If it`s your first time here then check out maxines post here for an introduction to OWOT.

The prompt for week 26 is:

June technique-Tearing
This weeks word -Challenge 

I don`t know about you but sometimes in my crafting i feel "challenged".
It`s as if my creative mojo has plain and simply gone on it`s holidays...not a fun time really!!

I came across a quote the other day while doing a little blog hopping and used part of it for my journal page.
{sorry i can`t remember the blog}

So with some old K&CO papers,old book page,alpha stickers,Walnut stain distress ink pad and a stapler i set to work and got into tearing and distressing to give my page a feeling of age.

The part of the quote i used:
If you don`t know where to start,
Start anywhere.
If you don`t know how to do it,
Try doing what you can.
If you can believe you can do it,
You will.
Creativity takes no Excuses!

Well thats all for me for now,hope you all have a crafty creative week.

Till next time
Tracy
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
    What a beautiful statement,I luv it,luv the papers u have used so well,colours are fantastic,luv idea of using page from old book!!! You always come up with such great fantastic beautiful etc etc ideas!!!! lol
    but not lol about ur work,more because dont have enough words to describe ur work...Please keep it up it really helps people like myself to think outside the box!!!! Your BLOG is ssooooo great,hope everyone checks it out,always something beautiful to look at,luv xxx

    ReplyDelete