Sunday 26 August 2012

One Word One Technique # 35

Hi everyone,
Time again to share with you all my take on this months 
For a reminder of how 'One Word, One Technique' works, click here for Maxine's introduction.

This months Technique-Punches
          word prompt - Laugh

Here is another entry into my little old book ...
I pulled together paints,paste,chipboard alphas,MTE stamps,glossy accents,Distress ink pads,Distress ink,stapler,old tags from bought clothing{i save everything}and my heart punch.

The quote "Live Well,Laugh often,Love much" is one that to me should sum up our lives...i switched the sequence up a little so that i could have laugh as the starting point.

I hope this inspires you to have a go and please let us know if you do so we can pop along to your blog and leave some love.

Till next time
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment