Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Design Team Call!

I can't believe we are nearly at the end of the year! Where has 2011 gone?!

I have lots of exciting things planned for next year including a new year long project along with the monthly challenge blog and monthly kits!

Sadly Julie has had to leave the DT and I have decided that I would love for 2 more people to join us for 2012.
Being part of the team will include creating 2 projects a month and occasionally being sent some goodies to play with and create a post for the blog. All DT members get a 15% discount code that can be used in the shop as much as you like!

So are you interested in joining us?

Please email me at stating your interest in being part of the 2012 design team. Please send a link to your blog if you have one and 2 or 3 of your favourite pieces of work (any craft project is fine) Please also let me know if you are on any other design team (or have been in the past).

I look forward to receiving emails and can't wait to organise the 2012 team.
Hugs and periwinkles,

No comments:

Post a Comment