Tuesday 1 May 2012

May kit!

I had a lovely box of goodies to play with for this months kit! It mainly consists of papers and embellishments from My Minds Eye collection called Miss Caroline, along with some Prima flowers and Jenni Bowlin crepe ribbon. I've made four projects with this kit and still have things left to do some more creating!

First up, an altered pencil pot, made from a cut down pringles tube and decorated with Miss Caroline papers, Jenni Bowling Crepe ribbon, a paper flower made from more paper and a button and pin from the same collection.


Next I made some simple circle bunting, which I've seen around but never made any, SO easy!!! Can't wait to make some more. Simply punch or cut some circles, ink the edges if you like and then run each circle through your sewing maching and hang! So sweet.


I used the flower from the prima flower pack and stuck it to some ruffled pink lace, added a pin to the back and voila! a new brooch!





And finally a layout! I used my own background paper from Pink Paislee, a Studio Calico alphabet and and Elles Studio date tag and the ruler strip is from Material Girl, but everything else is from the kit. A page all about my boy growing and this year moving to secondary school!


I hope I've shown how versatile these kits can be and how far they go too! Hop over to the shop and buy one now!

Have fun, Annie x

No comments:

Post a Comment